Check out the article by The Wisconsin State Journal that highlights our Food Bridge program. Food Bridge is a partnership with NewBridge Madison, local food pantries and RSVP. The program was created to deliver healthy food once a month to low-income, homebound seniors. Now it delivers up to once a week to some of its clients. With its 140 volunteers, it serves nearly 300 older adults.
Recent News + Events
- Monona’s First Running of the Bulls!
- 2021 Madison Area Parade of Homes – JUNE 18-27, 2021
- 2021: Habitat ReStore celebrates 20 years
- 2021: Happy 50th Anniversary to Fraboni’s Italian Specialties & Deli!
- Limited Time: Sandwich Board Signs Savings Through Memorial Day – Budget Signs & Specialties
- Rosie’s Coffee Bar and Bakery – We’re Shipping Our Famous Cinnamon Rolls!