Dane County working in conjunction with Dane Buy Local has released another round of grants available for small businesses.
The criteria is listed below:
- Is the business independently owned, local business with the main office based in Dane County?
- Is this an established business, filing taxes?
- Is your business experience financial hardship which is expected to continue for at least the next 3 months?
- Have your business revenues decrease 30% or more in 2020 versus 2019?
- Is your business a for-profit enterprise?
- Was the business in existence prior to March 15, 2020
- The maximum grant amount is $50,000
The press release from Dane County can be found here.
The application for the grant can be found here.